The White House says President Obama won’t be attending the funeral of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia. The supposition is that it’s because he’s a ‘secret-Muslim.
However, his attending funerals have nothing to do with whatever religion he does or doesn’t submit too. It does however have to do with his political ideology; after all there are five funerals he did attend.
- Reverend Clementa Pinckney, a Democratic state senator for South Carolina, who lost his life on June 17, 2015. Despite never having met Pinckney, Obama delivered his eulogy.
- Former Democratic House Speaker Tom Foley, who passed away October 18, 2013. Obama spoke at the man’s funeral.
- Senator Daniel Inouye, a Democrat from Hawai’i, who passed away December 17, 2012. Obama openly wept over the Progressive senator.
- Senator Robert Byrd, a Democrat from West Virginia, who died June 28, 2010. Despite Byrd’s ties to the Ku Klux Klan, Obama gave a speech at the ceremony, calling the late senator his friend.
- Walter Cronkite, a life-long Progressive Democrat and model for modern journalists, who died on July 17, 2009. Obama spoke at the service, openly admitting that he had never met Cronkite.
It’s simple – Obama isn’t attending Scalia’s funeral because he hates the principals he stood for as a Constitutional Supreme Court Justice. The pattern speaks for itself; if you don’t believe in the same Progressive ideology as Obama, you are his enemy.
And like all megalomaniacs, when it comes to one’s enemies, he’s simply washed his hands of the man.